CLAREX High Temperature NIR Filters
CLAREX High Temperature NIR Filters with Operating Temperature of 95ºC
- The Clarex Near Infrafred (NIR) Filter with enhanced Heat Resistance.
- Continuous operating temperature to 95℃
- Transmits Near Infrared (NIR) Wavelength.
- There are 5 grades of NIR filters which transmit through the ranges of 670nm to 860nm.
- Steep Transmission Curve for sensor accuracy and responsiveness
- Excellent Optical Characteristics and weather resistance.
- No birefringence or double refraction allows unimpaired signal transmission.
- Addition of High Temperature Hard Coat increases surface hardness to 6-8H
- Non-Glare surface texture can also be applied
- Anti-Reflection Coating surface treatment also available specifically designed for NIR wavelengths improves transmission up to 96%
- Versatile substrate suitable for laser cutting, milling, printing, forming etc.